1) For its first four years Courting was a Technorati “A” ranked blog. It hovered between 2,500 and 8,500 in its ranking (out of about 60 million blogs.) Basically I had no idea what a blog was when I began so Courting’s success was a very pleasant surprise. Then it was a lot of work.
3) I didn’t pay them to write about my blog! Hey they had to write about the first really pink blog!
4) I used to write about many subjects. I became expert at handling hate comments–after I realized you could actually delete comments.
5) I can be very ironic and sarcastic though I try to keep the sarcasm in check.
6) I don’t like snark. There’s a major difference between snark and sarcasm. People should learn it!
7) I moved from the Upper West Side of Manhattan to Coastal South Carolina in 08. I don’t know if it was the best or worst decision of my life. Guess I will by next year.
8) I will probably add more when I think of things. Most of my life is contained somewhere in the blog.