Reasons for wanting to live:
1) I have many friends who died before their time; I want to be their revenge.
2) I want to see Little Luce’s and fave-niece’s children get married. Should Little Luce and/or my niece choose to have children and their children…
3) I want to laugh with my sister and make up for the years our relationship was fraught with tension
4) I want to laugh with my friends and family
5) I want to meet new people. Everybody I know is beginning to bore me
6) I want to hear my friends and family’s stories for the 300,000 time.
7) I want to travel to many new places
8) I want to move to SoCal while keeping my apartment here
9) There will always be movies I will just have to see and I plan on seeing them
10) Same with books; only I plan on reading them
11) I want to fall in love; well maybe but…
12) I have a giant goal not yet achieved but it will be
13) I want to work on that goal and see it through all the way
14) I want to master everything about digital photography
15) Then I want to learn something entirely new, wonderful and different
16) Who am I kidding? I want to fall in lust and have sex everywhere and all the time
17) I want to do something totally inappropriate and rude
18) I want to committ the perfect crime
19) I want to see new great politicians; and long may they be in power–as long as I like them
20) I want to see twerpy trolls get theirs big time
21) And just for the hell of it I would love to be able to hang Karl Rove and a few other people by the cajones
This is totally addictive
22) I want to be evil just for one day and not hurt anybody
23) I would love to not care about hurting other people; feelings or physical
24) I want to explore my dark side
25) I want revenge on every person who has ever hurt me or anybody I love
26) I want to know what it feels like to be amoral; does it feel?
27) For once I want to do something without weighing the consequences
28) I want to tell people to f**k off just because I feel like
29) I want to be half as self-absorbed as many people believe me to be
30) Who am I kidding? I want to write a best seller.
This was for Kim; another person who died before her time.